Quantity: Pack of 50 Pcs
Brand: SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
Colour: Light Sapphire (211)
Model: 2038 Xlion Rose
Country of Origin: Austria
Light Sapphire is a pale or baby blue colour. 2038 Xilion Rose flatback crystal rhinestones are part of the SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL ELEMENTS range of crystals and come in small gripseal packs. ss20 are 5mm in diamater and one of the most popular sizes for dance costumes where they can be applied using a hotfix applicator tool with the ss20/5mm tip. If you havent used a hotfix applicator tool before see this tutorial on how to apply hotfix crystals. 5mm Hotfix crystals have a foil backing with a heat sensitive coating which melts when heat is applied the adhesive is suitable for bonding crystals to materials such as Paper, Card, Wool-Trevira, Cotton, Linen, Wool, Viscose, Tulle, Denim, Lycra, Cotton Jersey, Silk, Synthetics (polyester etc), Technical Fabrics and Artificial Fur are all suitable to apply hot fix crystals to. Less absorbent materials such as glass, plastic, smooth leather and fabrics with a waxy surface wouldn’t be suitable for absorbing the hotfix glue. For these you can use non hotfix crystals with a suitable adhesive.
We also have larger factory pack sizes available of 1440 Pcs which come in Swarovski sealed packaging and are available in the Swarovski Hotfix Flatback Crystals wholesale packs. section of our site.
All Items will be dispatched within 24 hours of placing an order Monday-Friday (99% of orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day (except larger semi precious bead orders which can take longer).
If any item is out of stock we will notify you by email/telephone.
1. Standard Delivery, Royal Mail First Class: £2.20 Usually arrives within 2 working days (Royal Mail can in rare cases can take up to 15 days).
2. Recorded Delivery, Royal Mail First Class Recorded: £2.80 Requires a signature upon receipt and usually arrives within 2 working days (Royal Mail can in rare cases can take up to 15 days).
3. UK Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7.94 Requires a signature upon receipt and usually arrives the next day before 1pm (Royal Mail only guarantee deliver Monday to Friday)
4. Airmail to Europe: £10.00 Usually takes 3-5 working days and requires a signature upon receipt, (Airmail can in rare cases take up to 20 days)
5. Global Delivery: £12.00 Usually takes 5-7 working days and requires a signature upon receipt, (Airmail can in rare cases take up to 20 days)
Note: 1st Class orders of Semi Precious Beads or Glass Beads over 1kg in weight will be sent 2nd Class due to the weight.