Quantity: Pack of 50
Brand: SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
Colour: Light Topaz (226)
Backing: M-Foiled / Silver-Foiled
Model: 2028 / 2038 Xilion Rose
Country of Origin: Austria
Light Topaz is a warm pale yellow colour. These crystals are Swarovski size ss12 which are 3.2mm in diameter, if you are using the Kandi Kane applicator tool you will need to ensure that you have an ss12 tip as it doesn't come as standard. These Hotfix Rhinestones are suitable for applying to materials such as Paper, Card, Wool-Trevira, Cotton, Linen, Wool, Viscose, Tulle, Denim, Lycra, Cotton Jersey, Silk, Synthetics (polyester etc), Technical Fabrics and Artificial Fur. Hotfix crystals arent suitable for applying to wood, plastic, rubber, wood metal or other non porous materials. A good test to see if the material surface is suitable for bonding with hotfix adhesive is to add a drop of water onto the surface you intend to crystallize, if the material absorbs the water it's suitable for using hotfix crystals. Being only 3.2mm in diameter ss12 crystals are often used in conjunction with larger size crystals for creating a scattered effect or for filling in gaps on crystallized designs.
If you need larger pack size we have sealed SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Hotfix ss12 packs which contain 1440 crystals per pack and can be found in our Hotfix Crystals Wholesale section of the site.
All Items will be dispatched within 24 hours of placing an order Monday-Friday (99% of orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day (except larger semi precious bead orders which can take longer).
If any item is out of stock we will notify you by email/telephone.
1. Standard Delivery, Royal Mail First Class: £2.20 Usually arrives within 2 working days (Royal Mail can in rare cases can take up to 15 days).
2. Recorded Delivery, Royal Mail First Class Recorded: £2.80 Requires a signature upon receipt and usually arrives within 2 working days (Royal Mail can in rare cases can take up to 15 days).
3. UK Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7.94 Requires a signature upon receipt and usually arrives the next day before 1pm (Royal Mail only guarantee deliver Monday to Friday)
4. Airmail to Europe: £10.00 Usually takes 3-5 working days and requires a signature upon receipt, (Airmail can in rare cases take up to 20 days)
5. Global Delivery: £12.00 Usually takes 5-7 working days and requires a signature upon receipt, (Airmail can in rare cases take up to 20 days)
Note: 1st Class orders of Semi Precious Beads or Glass Beads over 1kg in weight will be sent 2nd Class due to the weight.