Quantity: Pack of 50
Brand: SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
Colour: Yellow Opal (231)
Model: 2078 XIRIUS Rose
Country of Origin: Austria
Yellow Opal is a milky/opal yellow colour. ss16 are one of the most popular size Hotfix Flatbacks as they are suitable for crystallizing Clothing, hats, dance costumes, fabric footwear, greetings cards and stationery and much more. Unlike the non-hotfix crystals which require adhesive to attach them to a surface, hotfix crystals have a heat sensitive adhesive backing so you just need to place them on the desired surface and apply heat for a few seconds for the glue to melt. You can use an iron with the steam turned off or a purpose made applicator tool which has interchangeable tips to pick up the crystal and place it onto the desired surface, hold it in place for a few seconds and the glue will melt and form a strong bond. Hotfix crystals are suitable for applying to fabric's, card and paper a guide to applying hotfix crystals can be seen here
We also have larger factory pack sizes available of 1440 Pcs which are available in the Swarovski Hotfix Flatback Crystals wholesale packs. section of our site.
All Items will be dispatched within 24 hours of placing an order Monday-Friday (99% of orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day (except larger semi precious bead orders which can take longer).
If any item is out of stock we will notify you by email/telephone.
1. Standard Delivery, Royal Mail First Class: £2.20 Usually arrives within 2 working days (Royal Mail can in rare cases can take up to 15 days).
2. Recorded Delivery, Royal Mail First Class Recorded: £2.80 Requires a signature upon receipt and usually arrives within 2 working days (Royal Mail can in rare cases can take up to 15 days).
3. UK Royal Mail Special Delivery: £7.94 Requires a signature upon receipt and usually arrives the next day before 1pm (Royal Mail only guarantee deliver Monday to Friday)
4. Airmail to Europe: £10.00 Usually takes 3-5 working days and requires a signature upon receipt, (Airmail can in rare cases take up to 20 days)
5. Global Delivery: £12.00 Usually takes 5-7 working days and requires a signature upon receipt, (Airmail can in rare cases take up to 20 days)
Note: 1st Class orders of Semi Precious Beads or Glass Beads over 1kg in weight will be sent 2nd Class due to the weight.